Kombucha Tea Benefits for Diabetes
What is Kombucha Tea?it is a health drink made of fermented tea. The fermentation is done using kombucha mushroom. This mushroom turns regular sweet tea into nourished substance.
HISTORY OF KOMBUCHA TEA
Kombucha had been known for over 2000 years. This ingredient is estimated to originally comes from Southern Siberia, in an area called Kargasok.
Then, kombucha spread to China, especially in Manchuria where the tea got its popular name, Manchurian Tea Mushroom. Through the Silk Road, kombucha was brought to Central Asia, West Asia, and Europe. After that, kombucha made its way to United States and other part of the world.
KOMBUCHA TEA BENEFITS
Kombucha tea has many benefits. Various diseases, including indigestion, PMS, and diabetes can be healed or prevented by kombucha tea. That’s why it’s also called Remedy for All Disease, Longevity Tea, and even Tea or Immortality.
Various researches and personal experiences claim that kombucha tea help them with these problems: migraine, indigestion, skin problems, AIDS symptoms, insomnia, asthma, lack of energy, reduce sprinkle, maintain hair color, remove cellulite, losing weight, improve sexual ability, allergy, headache, rheumatic, etc.
COMMENTS FROM DOCTORS IN 20’S
Maxim Bing (1928) states that kombucha tea is effective to overcome arteries compulsion, rheumatic, and digestive problems. It also lowers blood pressure for those who have hypertension and gives relaxation for mentally disturbed patient, etc.
Dr. E. Arauner (1929) states that “Kombucha has been used by the Asian for hundreds of years since the results are very good as a drug to overcome fatigue, burnout, nervous tension, delaying aging, arteriosclerosis, digestive problems, gout and rheumatism, swollen veins around rectum, and diabetes “.
Prof. Wilhelm Henneberg writes that the beverage made from Kombucha culture and is referred to as tea kvass in Russia, known as a drug to fight all kinds of diseases, especially constipation.
Some of the organic acid produced by kombucha tea are:
- Acetic acid, which is an antiseptic and inhibitor of the bacterial pathogen
- Lactic acid, which is important for digestion and to increase the energy produced by the liver
- glokuronat acid, normally produced by the liver, which is a detoksifier and can be converted into glucosamines, buffer systems of human skeleton
- usnic acid, has antibiotic qualities which can deactivate the virus.
- Oxalic acid, encourages the formation of energy.
- malic acid, may help the liver detoxify.
Interested to give kombucha tea a try? You can buy one of these:
- Green Decaff Kombucha Tea 16 Bags ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)
- Yogi Tea Yogi Tea Green Tea, Decaf Kombucha 16 ct (Quantity of 6)
Incoming search terms:
- kombucha diabetes
- kombucha and diabetes
- kombucha diabetes type 2
- kombucha tea and diabetes
- kombucha for diabetics
- kombucha tea for diabetes
- is kombucha tea good for diabetics
- benefits kombucha diabetes