Easy Diabetic Cookies Recipes
Easy diabetic recipes is something every diabetic wishes for, especially when it comes to cookie. As I always say, being diabetic doesn’t mean stop enjoying tasty dishes. Previously, I already posted a tasty diabetic chicken recipe. This time, I want to give you one of tasty diabetic cookie recipes, the Fast Holiday Drop. Read on……..:)
Yield 24 drops
Measure Ingredient1 Evnv. unflavored gelatin;
2/3 cup Skim milk;
30 Soda crackers; crumbled
1/2 cup Pecans; chopped fine
1 tablespoon Vanilla extract;
1/2cup Creamy peanut butter;
1/3 cup Mini chocolate chips;
1. Soak gelatin in milk for 5 minutes; heat until gelatin is blended and mixture boils. Clear away from heat and quickly include leftover ingredients.
2. Beat with wooden spoon until the combination is dense enough to drop from a teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Makes 24 drops. Refrigerate until firm.
Food Exchange per serving: 1/2 BREAD EXCHANGE + 1 FAT EXCHANGE; CAL: 1 DROP: 76
I’m sure this recipe is very easy for any diabetic to make. Now, you can have cookie without having to worry about your blood glucose level. FYI, this recipe can be found in this book, The Diabetic Chocolate Cookbook. Find other great recipes there….
Incoming search terms:
- easy diabetic cookie recipes
- diabetic cookies recipes easy
- diabetic cookie recipes easy
- easy diabetic cookies
- simple diabetic biscuit recipes
- easy diabetic cookie recipe
- easy diabeticbiscuit recipe
- easy diabetic slice